- Difference between domestic avian species
- Safety techniques when working with sick and/or injured birds
- How to restrain and properly transport sick and/or injured birds
- Learn about the importance of the pet first aid kit and how to use the materials in it during an emergency
- How to perform emergency first aid on a bird experiencing a life threatening medical emergency
Course participants will receive the following:
- An official certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the final exam. It may be printed immediately at the link in your profile section.
- 2 year subscription to the Pet Emergency Education Online Resource Center
- Access to the Merck Veterinary Manual online and other professional resources that can be used to compliment the training.
This program 20-769755 is approved by the AAVSB RACE to offer a total of 0.00 CE Credits (0.00 max) being available to any one veterinarian: and/or 1.00 Veterinary Technician CE Credits (1.00 max). This RACE approval is for the subject matter categories of: Category Three: Non-Scientific-Practice Management/Professional Development using the delivery method of Non-Interactive-Distance. This approval is valid in jurisdictions which recognize AAVSB RACE; however, participants are responsible for ascertaining each board’s CE requirements. RACE does not “accredit” or “endorse” or “certify” any program or person, nor does RACE approval validate the content of the program.”